We have an immediate opening for an experienced and self-motivated 3rd shift Molding Tech in our South Haven location. The Molding Tech is responsible for the daily shift support in injection molding. The preferred candidate should have the desire to work in a face paces environment with a hands-on approach to producing quality products. Interested candidates should possess a passion to produce quality products with safety and efficiency.
- Assist production with process control and troubleshooting
- Monitor and adjust automation to produce quality parts
- Provide daily technical support and problem solving for molding
- Start work orders for machine and tooling issues
- Process Performance (utilization, efficiency, scrap)
- Record process set points per shift – Process Log Sheets
- Maintain production reporting
- Assist in training new production personnel
- 3+ years of experience in the plastics industry
- 3+ years automated in injection molding
- Extensive knowledge of the molding process, molding equipment, molding materials, and mold tooling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- independent thinker
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening and authorized to work in the United States
If qualified and interested, please contact:
East Jordan Plastics, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 575
East Jordan, MI 49727
Or, fill in the form below.