In 2023, we’ve released a handful of new and innovative products (that you might have already heard about or ordered), connected with new industry partners and maintained relationships with old friends at trade shows. and our whole staff is looking forward to doing it all again to kick off 2024.
Trade shows are one of the best ways for our team to spark conversations, build lasting relationships, and share exciting news with our current and future partners in the horticulture industry. Here are a couple of the shows where we hope to see you in early 2024:
Mid-Atlantic Nursery Trade Show (MANTS), January 10-12, 2024 – Booth #2339
Just a couple weeks into the new year, our horticultural experts will be attending the Mid-Atlantic Nursery Trade Show at the Baltimore Convention Center in Maryland. From January 10-12, we’ll occupy booth #2339, located at the far end of Exhibit Hall C, close to Exhibit Hall D. To those attending, make sure to stop by and say hello! Our team will be there to let people know more about our closed-loop recycling process and show off some of our newest products from this last year.
The Tropical Plant International Expo (TPIE), January 17-19, 2024 – Booth #924
A week later, our team will be heading south to Fort Lauderdale, Florida to attend the Tropical Plant International Expo at the Broward County Convention Center from January 17–19. TPIE showcases the latest trends in foliage, floral and tropicals. Our team will be displaying our newest horticultural trays and containers made with durable plastic designed to withstand multiple growing seasons and high temperatures.
In case you haven’t heard or are curious about some of our newest containers and trays, all of these products released in 2023 will be featured on display at both of our trade show booths:
- SHUTTLE POT® 400 Deep STADIUM® Tag Slot: Designed with a built-in tag slot, this new 4″ round; 3 5/16″ flat pot holds 1.25 pt and fits 17,688 units per pallet.
- SHUTTLE POT® 500 STADIUM® Tag Slot: Featuring the classic stadium-shaped design allowing growers to orient the container in the tray, this new STADIUM® design is 5″ round x 4″ flat and holds up to 1qt.
- SHUTTLE TRAY® for 5-8PK STADIUM®: This 10”x20” tray with dispenser slots is designed to hold eight 500 STADIUM® containers.
- SHUTTLE POT® 600 STADIUM® Low Tag Slot: The new 600 STADIUM® container features a low tag slot and is able to accept labels on both the rounded or flat sides of the container, just like our other STADIUM® containers.
- SHUTTLE™ 8″ Hanging Basket Duo Wave Tag Slot: Introducing our newest and smallest diameter hanging basket yet, growers can fit even more plants on shelves and in shipments with this ergonomic design hanging basket.
Make sure to stop by both of our booths at any time during the MANTS and TPIE trade shows or email us to schedule a specific meeting time with any of our employees in attendance. We’re looking forward to seeing all our partners in the new year and can’t wait to see what 2024 brings for the horticulture industry.